QCNW provide a cytotoxic residue monitoring service to pharmacy aseptic units handling cytotoxic drugs.
Self-contained kits with all materials necessary for sampling surfaces are supplied.
Bespoke kits are available for the following compounds, or we can create a kit to suit your requirements:
- Fluorouracil - LOD = 0.6522ng/cm2
- Cyclophosphamide - LOD = 0.00236ng/cm2
- Ifosphamide - LOD = 0.0383ng/cm2
- Etoposide - LOD = 0.0088ng/cm2 (Melphalan)
- Cytarabine - LOD = 0.0485ng/cm2
- Dacarbazine - LOD = 0.0471ng/cm2
- Mitomycin - LOD = 0.0112ng/cm2
- Methotrexate - LOD = 0.0033ng/cm2
- Vincristine - LOD = 0.00477ng/cm2
- Vinblastine - LOD = 0.0144ng/cm2
- Gemcitibine - LOD = 0.0041ng/cm2
- Doxorubicin - LOD = 0.0350ng/cm2
- Epirubicin - LOD = 0.1340ng/cm2
- Carboplatin - LOD = 2.7000ng/cm2
- Oxaliplatin - LOD = 1.000ng/cm2
Samples are then analysed via LC-MS for traces of cytotoxic residues.